Submissions are open - apply here.
We’re on the hunt to find Australia’s ultimate online shopper and you could be in with a chance of winning $50,000!!
Last year Katie Skinner from Beechworth, Victoria, out-shopped the other finalists to take home the grand prize, will it be your turn in 2019? Click here for Pro Tip #1 from Katie, and Pro Tip #2 to hear how Katie filmed her submission video.
Ironshopper finalists will fight it out over the 29-hour Click Frenzy event on Tuesday 12 November in a series of challenges. All finalists will receive $1000 with the mission to create the most impressive shopping haul from deals on the Click Frenzy website.
One of the finalists will be crowned Click Frenzy Ironshopper 2019 and will win $50,000!
So what do you need to do?
- Get the creative juices flowing for ideas for your submission video telling us why you’re an elite online shopper!
- Film your video - they can be up to 1 minute long - we're looking for fun, creative and interesting submissions
- Share the link with us (via Youtube, Facebook, Insta, Dropbox, Google Drive etc) - see below for some tips.
Submitting your video:
To submit your video you just need to send us a shareable link.
Check out these links if you need help with sharing your video:
- Share via Dropbox
- Share via Google Drive
- Share via OneDrive
- Share via YouTube - make sure your video is Unlisted or Public
- Share via Facebook just send us the link, but make sure it's a public posted video
- Share via Instagram, send us the post link but make sure your account is public
Feel free to submit using other platforms - as long as we can see it, you're in the running!